• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Exotek Aluminum Steering Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they a pain to remove? Is it from the posts twisting in the plastic you are referring too? I haven't pulled the rack out since I built mine so just curious to what this accomplishes over the plastic parts?

Yes. Lots of guys who have tried to remove them end up stripping them. They just spin in the arm. I really think if the recess was just a tad deeper this would never be an issue. But Ive seen horror stories about guys breaking the Ackerman plate and destroying the arms in the process of trying to replace the plate.

Luckily the arms come in the same parts bag as the new Ackerman plate however t them stripping would really be upsetting say if you bypass a stock replacement and opted for the aluminum version.

I will likely swap to them when mine let go; I run the Exotek accerman (if thats what you want to call it) but the arms came out 2 weeks after i put the plates in or i would have done them at the same time lol

[GALLERY=media, 193][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 81][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 74][/GALLERY]
Use them both on the EB and ET when changing from stock to the exotek i also striped the plastic Ackerman plate of the ET, guess to much locktide.

Recent Popular Liked

Back