• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Et48.3 with m2c GOODIES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekno_craze

Reaction score
SOLD TO MY BUDDY TJ
Hello! Up for sale is my et48.3 35kg zoskay servo, Tekno et48 body, Tekno nt48 body, m2c rear chassis diff brace, m2c rear extended chassis brace, m2c center brace, m2c front and rear raw shock towers, Tekno lightened 4mm chassis, Tekno aluminum lightened hardened rear driveshaft, low pro wing mount, lrd high downforce wing, m2c tool steel hinge pins, hot racing anodized purple body pins, avid full sealed bearings, extra black wing for bashing. Only two issues I could find after doing a full clean up of the car is the front bumper plastic is broken and one of the dboot katar wheels has a hairline crack.
Here is a link to the build thread that I made of the car a little while ago:
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/another-mt410-conversion-to-et48-3-build-but-with-flare.2033/
I feel with everything included and taking into account how massive the price of shipping for all this is going to be, 850 is fair. I’m not trying to make money or even get close to making my money back, I just enjoyed the heck out of this car, but my mt410 build has consumed my enjoyment lately! Shoot me a text with any questions! 9703017469 I’ve sold to a couple guys on the forums that I’m sure would be willing to vouch for in case you’re weary of purchasing on the forums.
87B307D5-0EF6-413C-939D-7C7F1218B138.jpeg
509FC969-4A4D-4059-AD84-C7FD2998F2A4.jpeg
54D0FD09-4CCA-4A66-95A7-5B8DBE14AE14.jpeg
B3E0322C-896F-4623-977A-85B6544AE1BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha I prolly would have bought this instead of the et410.2 if I had known you were gonna sell it.

Hello very intrested in this. Ill drop u a message. Cheers

Buying can’t wait to get it and give it some love and tekin power...
heck yeah dude!! You’re gonna love it man, I reinforced the poop out of the nt body and I don’t see it cracking even if you send it off a mountain! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back