• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 ET48.3 Hubs for ProLine Trencher 3.8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. SCT410
  5. ET410
Driving Style
Racer
I snagged some +1mm hubs... but then after the fact recall most are running +2mm hubs... Does anyone know if the +1mm hubs will work for tossing some bashing tires on for 4s fun off the track? Or do you have to have the +2mm ones.

I am really not sure, always wondered why they made those +1mm hubs. Seemed like you would use them if needed to clear wheels and for no other reason. Might as well get the +2mm.

In your case, you’ll probably have to experiment. Let us know your findings!

I am really not sure, always wondered why they made those +1mm hubs. Seemed like you would use them if needed to clear wheels and for no other reason. Might as well get the +2mm.

In your case, you’ll probably have to experiment. Let us know your findings!
Besides wheel clearance, you can use different widths of hexes to tune the handling of your race buggy. For example, if you needed a little less steering but didn't want to change any of your other settings simply going to +1 hex on the front only can be an easy thing to try.

True. My race rigs are pretty dialed. I may put one of the +1 hubs on the et n see if the will clear.

with +1's u can add a few diff shims onto the hex before u put the rim on.. but +2 worked perfect for me

Recent Popular Liked

Back