• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET410 setup issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biglarrtpa

Reaction score
Running ET 410 on highish bite outdoor clay. Having issues with it pushing pretty bad under power. Any setup tricks to help ? Also it tends to jump pretty front heavy. I am using close to the manual setup, just have a little stiffer springs front and back. Also running red shocks forward.

Running ET 410 on highish bite outdoor clay. Having issues with it pushing pretty bad under power. Any setup tricks to help ? Also it tends to jump pretty front heavy. I am using close to the manual setup, just have a little stiffer springs front and back. Also running red shocks forward.
Rear shocks forward

Some things to try, only make 1 change at a time until you are happy with the result as you max out each tuning option, I doubt you will have do more than 3-4 tuning options, but chances are you might have to compensate with making more changes to the rear end as well.

1) remove steering stop washers on the spindles (possibly remove the screws too) and increase EPA
2) add some front toe out, no more than +2°
3) go lighter front sway bar
4) increase rear ride height 1-2mm max
5) lower front camber link position to the bottom of the plate #2
6) move front shock position to 3A
7) set A-B blocks to max sweep and minimum kickup
8) shorten front camber link to A setting on front hubs
9) increase front droop by backing out the threads on the lower shock cups so that 1mm of exposed threads on the shock shafts, place an x-ring over exposed threads
10) increase wheelbase between A-B blocks
11) reduce wheelbase between C-D blocks

Recent Popular Liked

Back