• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET410 being tested on liverc right now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WdotDynamite

Reaction score
Go to the sdrc page on liverc. Mason eppley matt armeni testing a "mini truggy" and sdrc posted a pic on fb of eppleys radio with model name ET410

Last edited:
You know what I may have jumped the gun...upon closer look and after watching the video close to 10 times LOL the video may actually be of a ET48. The wheels and the wing are what makes me think this.

:unsure:

You know what I may have jumped the gun...upon closer look and after watching the video close to 10 times LOL the video may actually be of a ET48. The wheels and the wing are what makes me think this.

:unsure:

It was posted back in March so I'm thinking it's an ET48.

At about the 11 minute mark they finally show the glorious beast (after teasing about it for 11 farms minutes LOL!)

ET410

White one that goes off 4th is Eppley then you have matt armeni Danny lewis also out there. Im pretty sure there is 4 ET410s out there and they added the scts to the heat.

Wish someone could've grabbed a nice sill shot of it.

I’m half tempted to drive down there to San Diego and see if I can either get a good shot, maybe sneak an et410 out LOL! Most likely I would only be able to get a good shot. The guy in the video did say to come on down and maybe “see” something, or something like that LOL!

Last edited:
More info on the et410 thread on rctech. Matt armeni discusses the different configurations the 4 trucks ran

Ya I copied what he said in the 'motor' thread, on here. I thought I knew which one I wanted, based on his comments, but still not 100% sure lol.

Recent Popular Liked

Back