• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET410 .2 Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPG.rc

Reaction score
Hello all .... ln the coming days l'll be ordering an ET 410 .2 ...... Can any of you direct me to the spec details on this RC.?? Oddly, I can't find them anywhere. Battery tray dimensions. Weight. Length and width. l want to compare it to the EB410 .2 .....

I don't have the ET but do have the EB so maybe someone with the ET can add to this.
Both share the same chassis and battery tray which is designed for a standard 2S shorty.
Weight is going to vary with either being dependent on all the other things needed to complete the kit. Electronics, battery, wheels, tires even paint and stickers add up. Mine ready to run less battery is 1674 grams.
Wheelbase and track width have tuning options for both kits. My wheel base is 285mm with front and rear track at 237mm and 217mm respectively to the outside of the hexes.

Recent Popular Liked

Back