• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET 48 2.0 Servo Compatibility?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryujinjakka74

Reaction score
I'm building the ET 48 2.0 and got to the electronics mounting only to find out the

ProTek RC 170TBL "Black Label" High Torque Brushless Servo (High Voltage/Metal Case) (Digital) I got won't fit properly in the servo mount. I think it's because of the way the modular servo wire connects and sticks out on the side.​

Can anyone make a recommendation on compatible servos please? Thx

I'm building the ET 48 2.0 and got to the electronics mounting only to find out the

ProTek RC 170TBL "Black Label" High Torque Brushless Servo (High Voltage/Metal Case) (Digital) I got won't fit properly in the servo mount. I think it's because of the way the modular servo wire connects and sticks out on the side.​

Can anyone make a recommendation on compatible servos please? Thx
Sticks out of the side? I have the 170 SBL and the connection is on the end like any other servo I've had. Have not installed it yet. Just gathering parts for the MT 410. Like the other poster said maybe some dremel action or could you do and exchange?

Sticks out of the side? I have the 170 SBL and the connection is on the end like any other servo I've had. Have not installed it yet. Just gathering parts for the MT 410. Like the other poster said maybe some dremel action or could you do and exchange?
yea I should have said sticks out the end.
You sure you can't get it to work with a little dremmel work?
If I did that where the wire connects it would be cutting/grinding through where the screws mount the servo to the housing,

yea I should have said sticks out the end.

If I did that where the wire connects it would be cutting/grinding through where the screws mount the servo to the housing,
I saw a post somewhere else were someone dremmeled the post a bit and it worked out pretty good. You should find it if you do a google search. That is a great servo. I have one in my MT410.

Hello!

I have that exact servo and did use the dremmel mod. It doesn’t shave away any part where the screws get to so you won’t loose any threads. And so far I’ve have no issues with structural integrity of the posts. It’s not much that needs to be shaved back but totally worth it the servo is amazing. But I’m sure plenty other servos worth fine. But I have always dropped the coin for this one haha

Hope that helps!

Hello!

I have that exact servo and did use the dremmel mod. It doesn’t shave away any part where the screws get to so you won’t loose any threads. And so far I’ve have no issues with structural integrity of the posts. It’s not much that needs to be shaved back but totally worth it the servo is amazing. But I’m sure plenty other servos worth fine. But I have always dropped the coin for this one haha

Hope that helps!
Thx for the info.

If you unplug the wire and turn it around, you'll have the stiff rubber portion plugged into the receiver and can bend the other end to fit through the servo mount opening. No mount modification necessary!

Recent Popular Liked

Back