• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et 410 ride height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamiel17

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET410
Driving Style
Racer
Does everybody’s ETA for tens ride height at the high side have the chassis level or does the front step down a little lower than the rear

"ETA for tens ride height at the high side"

what does this mean? Can you word it a little differently, I don't understand what it being asked here?

Generally, both the front and rear ride height is the same, but not uncommon to set the rear higher to suit your tuning needs, normally you don't want to go more than 2mm different between front/rear:

https://www.teknorc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Set_Up_Guide.pdf

1613278727721.png

If I left my truck almost off the ground with all four wheels touching the nose is lower than the rear about a quarter inch don’t know if it’s because I have my shock tower set to low but I have all the shock towers set in the middle hole and on the a arms I haven’t sat on the wide hole and it’s still a quarter inch lower in the front I’m wondering if they sent me the wrong shafts for the shocks

Recent Popular Liked

Back