• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

esc programming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With brake. The only time I don't use them is on my crawler.

For sure with brake, I’d imagine that without it it’d be far to easy to over correct in the air

You can use reverse no reverse is typically for racingI don’t use reverse reverse regardless you can strip the diff or spurr

You can use either, provided you set your esc correctly. Depending on the feature-set of the esc, you could program it to brake after you let go of the throttle (drag brake,) additionally pushing the trigger forward into full reverse an it will brake harder. Also, you can program some escs to only go into reverse once you've let go of the throttle, back to neutral, then push back to reverse. This is a failsafe so that you don't burn out the esc or motor.

So: You can have Brake Only (pushing the trigger forward)
You can have Drag Brake (just letting off the trigger to neutral)
You can have Brake with Reverse, only after pushing the trigger forward, then letting go, then pushing forward again.

Recent Popular Liked

Back