• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Esc dimensions eb48 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nahteno

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
How much space do we get play with for an ESC ? Or does it depend on what motor size we use. Had a look in manual couldn't find any info cheers.

Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_145335.jpg
    IMG_20200430_145335.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Screenshot_20200430-233810.png
    Screenshot_20200430-233810.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 274
Man I thought the MMX was big....that thing is huge! I just did a rough check (without calipers) and that will not fit in any direction you try to fit it.

Check out the MMX dimensions...thats about as big as you can fit, maybe a touch bigger but you may start having thing touch during flex if you go too big.

Ok might have to sell that unless i still go ahead with a MT roller, but thinking i want to keep all cars Tekno now, and the truggy and MT are small chassis than the EB48 2.0 so guessing will not fight either of those two. unless i look at a different chassis for ET48 to turn one into a truggy /MT for bashing

You know I just assumed you were talking about the 160a one. The 150a may fit since there is more room, it would be tight though.

yeah was talking about the 160a, manly want to try the spektrum for the smart stuff thought could be interesting but maybe should of just stuck with the hobbywings. Thanks for the help.

Ok after taking the firma 160a out of box, i still dont think it will even fit the ET48.3 with the M2C chassis. with out screw holes its 52 x 67
1.jpg

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 213
I can get a hard measurement for you later but maybe if you cut those little tabs off it wold fit. I will check and report back when I can later today.

cheers thanks heaps for checking that for me, new ESC it is than :) back to drawing board, HW MAX 8 AND TEKIN r8 GEN 3. As even the 150a spektrum will be tight.

thanks again

Ryan

Recent Popular Liked

Back