• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Electronics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarsK9

Reaction score
Planning out my eb410 build for a parking lot Basher and trying to narrow down choices on electronics. I’m really looking at grabbing a max10 and a 3652 3300 or 4000kv. I don’t want this thing to be overpowered nor have to worry about checking temps all the time, but I want to fast enough to make it get a bit squirrelly. Help me out ?

Thanks man. Was leaning towards the 4000 but wasn’t quite sure. I still have ALOT to learn with the electronics and with it not being a racer, doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of builds like what I’m aiming for.

Thanks man. Was leaning towards the 4000 but wasn’t quite sure. I still have ALOT to learn with the electronics and with it not being a racer, doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of builds like what I’m aiming for.

Hey man, I mostly mess with 1/8 truggies and MTs and am building my EB410 for the same purpose as yours (backyard basher). How did that electronics setup work out for you?

I’m running reedy 4.5t/hobbywing xr10 plus g2/WiFi module lol this lil mf go stupid fast good enough speed for sure. Also have Tekin 4.5/ hobbywing v10 gen 2 6.5t all motors are fast

Hey man, I mostly mess with 1/8 truggies and MTs and am building my EB410 for the same purpose as yours (backyard basher). How did that electronics setup work out for you?
Haven’t been on here for awhile so sorry for not replying, I haven’t picked anything up yet for it. I’ve got a stretched typhon gt project going on that’s been taking all my focus.

I’m running reedy 4.5t/hobbywing xr10 plus g2/WiFi module lol this lil mf go stupid fast good enough speed for sure. Also have Tekin 4.5/ hobbywing v10 gen 2 6.5t all motors are fast
I’d love to go with xr10 but im keeping this as budget build right now. I may upgrade later but for now the goal is a simple and decently cheap Basher.

Recent Popular Liked

Back