• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

WTB EB48.3/NB48.3 parts: used, spares, or new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lampshade9909

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
Driving Style
Racer
I'm looking to buy some EB48.3/NB48.3 parts. They can be good condition used, spares, or new. Does anyone have the following parts laying around they wouldn't mind parting ways with? I need Suspension arms, Driveshafts (front and rear, do not need center), camber links/turnbuckles, steering links/turnbuckles.

Part numbers listed below:
  • 4 Front/rear Driveshafts TKR5072 (I’m open to buying more than 4 so I have spares)
  • Suspension Arms, 2 front and 2 rear TKR5286 and TKR5184
  • 2 steering links TKR5123
  • 4 camber links TKR5050
  • Pivot Balls TKR5052A (if they aren't already in the rod ends)
  • Rod ends TKR5056 (if they aren't already on your links)
  • Rod ends TKR5187 (if they aren't already on your links)
  • 2 rear mud guards TKR5174
Please, no stripped screws holes or broken parts.

These parts would cost me about ~$130 to buy new from Amainhobbies.com right now. So my goal is to find them for cheaper from used or spares or just random things people have laying around that they don't need :-D What I would offer you will depend on if they are used, new, and the condition, etc.

Last edited:
I'm all set. Amain did a 20% off today so I just bought the parts new from there. It's still active in case anyone's looking.

Recent Popular Liked

Back