• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48.2 build experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Very happy my EB48 2.0 showed up today 🤗. I’m not a competitive racer, this will be for personal enjoyment. There are a couple of dirt tracks nearby that should allow me to put it through the paces. It will basically be stock except for a couple of upgrades.

Hobbywing Xerun XR8 Pro Brushless ESC/G3 Motor Combo (1900kV)
Pro-Line Blockade Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (2) (White) (S3) w/Lightweight Wheel
Tekno RC EB48 2.0 Hardened Steel Spur Gear (44T)
Tekno RC "M5" Hardened Steel Mod1 Pinion Gear w/5mm Bore (16T)
Servo will be MKS HBL550 or Promodeler DS555BLHV

Tekno RC Aluminum 17mm Serrated Fine Thread Wheel Nut (Gun Metal) (4)​

Tekno RC Ti-Nitride Rear Shock Shaft (2) x 2​

Tekno RC Aluminum Single Sided Clamping Servo Horn (25T)​

Last edited:
If needed M2C make a rear chassis brace (for the et but i'm very certain fits on the eb too) and tekno also have a metal spur. Here is a bunch of other parts but most of them are probably unnecessary.
Thanks! For now I’m going with basically stock. The hardened steel spur arrived yesterday. Build starts today 😬

Bag A done ✔️
D765E2AC-D3DB-4CDA-8167-20A89FB6A139.jpeg
6FCA7122-E117-4D1F-B1A3-C56AEDAA0318.jpeg
44t Tekno hardened steel spur

Yes! I’m using them now 😬. They are fantastic quality and easy to follow. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make them. I have a little bit of kit building experience but they are nice to have as a reference. On bag E I would have like to have seen the underside of the assembly. The hinge pins on mine seem to have an extreme toe angle, but I’m hearing that’s normal.
1633914866765.jpeg

Yes! I’m using them now 😬. They are fantastic quality and easy to follow. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make them. I have a little bit of kit building experience but they are nice to have as a reference. On bag E I would have like to have seen the underside of the assembly. The hinge pins on mine seem to have an extreme toe angle, but I’m hearing that’s normal.
View attachment 7598
Yeah that's normal, looking good.

Bag K finished. Wow! The rear assembly was a major PITA to install. Difficult to line up and the screws were really tough to get all the way in.
image.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back