• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48.2 build experience

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Won’t get to soldering until next week. I’m still debating which is the best set up for esc and motor. Motor solder tabs (facing in, or facing out?).
image.jpg
or
image.jpg
anyone have xerun xr8 ?

Last edited:

Lynny

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Won’t get to soldering until next week. I’m still debating which is the best set up for esc and motor. Motor solder tabs (facing in, or facing out?). View attachment 7776 or View attachment 7778 anyone have xerun xr8 ?
I would place it like in the first photo plenty of room for the chassis to flex in the second photo there isn’t much room for the power wire or the sensor wire and would prob get damaged on hard impacts just my two cents you are gonna love the eb 2.0.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
I would place it like in the first photo plenty of room for the chassis to flex in the second photo there isn’t much room for the power wire or the sensor wire and would prob get damaged on hard impacts just my two cents you are gonna love the eb 2.0.
I most likely will go with that route. I should get to soldering today.👍

wiggles

Reaction score
That color looks great on that body.

Lynny

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
How are you liking the eb 2.0 I love mine and what body is that 48.4 color looks really good.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
How are you liking the eb 2.0 I love mine and what body is that 48.4 color looks really good.
Been too busy 😯. It’s finished and ready to run. Just a few quick zips up and down the street in front of my house. Hopefully I can take it out today or tomorrow.
Thanks, they are both painted with the same color , Spaz Stix color changing paint gold orange purple red. The darker body is backed with black, the lighter one is backed with silver. The body is Jconcepts.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Wow! What a fun car 🤩
First run today and I forgot my camera 🤨. Anyway this is where I brought it. Also run my SCT here. I live about 5 minutes from this place.

Recent Popular Liked