• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48.2 and EB48.3 Parts Compatibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hscic

Reaction score
New to the forum. I just bought a EB48.2 and a EB48.3 as a bundle. The 48.2 is a roller for parts. However, does anyone know if the parts are interchangeable. I believe the shock tower, shocks, and arms are not but not sure about the rest. From what the seller did, seems to be interchangeable. Thanks for the help.

How much would you sell the EB48.2 roller?
LOL sorry not selling...I don't even think it's a complete slider once I move everything from the .2 that belongs on the .3 (long story but the previous owner had move the guts from the .3 to the .2 to finish his main race..broke shock tower on the .3).....which is why I asked what was interchangeable.
1576568705311.png

Last edited:
I swapped the electronics over from the .2 to .3 and it is ready to race.
EB48.3 Side top 122419 done.JPG

EB48.3 Custom Painted Race Body Installed 122619.JPG

I also replaced everything that was missing on the .2 for a complete slider and upgraded the center diff rear support to alum. Is it worth installing high-end electronics on the .2 and sell it as a RTR or sell it as a slider? What is a reasonable price for a EB48.2 slider....$225?

My 2 cents, don't buy anything to add on a rig you're selling. Give the buyer a discount but don't put more money into it as you have a high risk of never recouping it.

I bought a roller a few weeks ago: EB48.4 (missing one shock cap, heavily weared out 2 x diff outdrives that required to be changed, bent out shafts that could all be fixed) + 2 x sets of tires + 3 x wings + 2 x bodies for $150 (shipped!).

Everyone is expecting and waiting for the EB48 2.0. Wait a few more months and the used market will be flooded with older EB48.x.

My 2 cents, don't buy anything to add on a rig you're selling. Give the buyer a discount but don't put more money into it as you have a high risk of never recouping it.

I bought a roller a few weeks ago: EB48.4 (missing one shock cap, heavily weared out 2 x diff outdrives that required to be changed, bent out shafts that could all be fixed) + 2 x sets of tires + 3 x wings + 2 x bodies for $150 (shipped!).

Everyone is expecting and waiting for the EB48 2.0. Wait a few more months and the used market will be flooded with older EB48.x.

Thanks for the input...was going to use the .2 for spare parts for the .3 knowing certain things on the .2 were not compatible with the .3 like shock towers, shocks, arms...however all the .2 needed to be a complete slider was a front right axle (missing) and an alum. center rear diff support (plastic one crossthreaded top and bottom) which I already picked up. Sounds like I better sell it now than wait until the market is flooded.....perhaps sell it as a roller.

Decided to replace the missing axle, center diff support, and other minor parts like shock boots.......add wheels and body on my EB48.2 and sell as a roller locally. Already got some interest so we will see if she sells. Thanks for the input.

Attachments

• TOP WITH WHITE BODY.JPG
    TOP WITH WHITE BODY.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 473
  • TOP.JPG
    TOP.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back