• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48 2.0 VS SCT410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makroflex

Reaction score
Hello, I had some local tournaments with my Traxxas Slash 4x4 LCG and now I want to buy brand new RC and keep it only for racing (No bashing or jumping hard)...

So currently I cannot decide between EB48 2.0 buggy (4S) and SCT410.3 (2S)... Anyone owns both of them and racing with them? I really like how SC trucks are moving on the track, these leans on the corners are AWESOME, buggies in the other hands look like a flying "bricks"... But feels more stable and faster and you can make cornering harder...

Some questions:

*So talking about durability, I think both of these trucks are the same? Based on 1/8 platform? SC just has shorter arms?
*How much more is expensive to build EB48 instead of SC?
*If we will put both EB48 and SC on the same track (Let's say any random, not aggressive off road track). Will EB48 show better lap times?

Thanks!

Hello, I had some local tournaments with my Traxxas Slash 4x4 LCG and now I want to buy brand new RC and keep it only for racing (No bashing or jumping hard)...

So currently I cannot decide between EB48 2.0 buggy (4S) and SCT410.3 (2S)... Anyone owns both of them and racing with them? I really like how SC trucks are moving on the track, these leans on the corners are AWESOME, buggies in the other hands look like a flying "bricks"... But feels more stable and faster and you can make cornering harder...

Some questions:

*So talking about durability, I think both of these trucks are the same? Based on 1/8 platform? SC just has shorter arms?
*How much more is expensive to build EB48 instead of SC?
*If we will put both EB48 and SC on the same track (Let's say any random, not aggressive off road track). Will EB48 show better lap times?

Thanks!
Are you looking to race these??

Because if so they are not in the same class so you can’t really compare lap times

And does your track have a sct class and 1/8 buggy class. You may just be better off getting the one that has a class at your track

I don't own the truck, but the EB48 2.0 sure is fast, it is faster than my ET48 2.0 round a track. It may depend on the track, but when I have driven a short course truck it sure doesn't feel very stable compared to a buggy and it wasn't as fast, but the guys that race trucks while know how to set them up better than the ones I drove.

Recent Popular Liked

Back