• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Eb48 2.0: 400$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekno_craze

Reaction score
I’m selling my eb48 2.0 without electronics and without shocks. Purchased it a month or so ago, I absolutely love it and it drives amazing. Only issue is I don’t have the time anymore to drive to the track and back, reason being why I am selling this and my et410.2. It’s very lightly used and in amazing condition. I have some basic shocks I can throw in for a little more cash. I have all the original parts/extras and can include the low frequency springs that are currently mounted on the basic shocks. This build was awesome, but for normal fun I find my mt410 to be miles better. I’m in Greeley, Colorado. Shoot me a text or pm me for more questions 9703017469
C29A6409-316B-4060-B5E0-E36EA79A5DF4.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m selling my eb48 2.0 without electronics. Purchased it a month or so ago, I absolutely love it and it drives amazing. Only issue is I don’t have the time anymore to drive to the track and back, reason being why I am selling this and my et410.2. It’s very lithely used and in amazing condition. I have the electronics and wheels/tires that I can throw in to make this guy ready to run for extra money. I have all the original parts/extras and will include the low frequency springs that are currently mounted on. This build was awesome, but for normal fun I find my mt410 to be miles better. I’m in Greeley, Colorado. Shoot me a text or pm me for more questions 9703017469View attachment 6382View attachment 6383View attachment 6384View attachment 6385
Beautiful, I sent you a text !

Recent Popular Liked

Back