• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410 setup thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
Figured a dedicated thread to peoples setups that they have experimented with, currently run or are chasing could be posted here. Lets make this a collaborated thread to help people find that "perfect" setup. Also as an aid to allow people to get a better grip on understanding what affects different adjustments have on our EB410's.

I think this could be a continued discussion on setups for all surfaces, so everyone is welcome to ask questions or just post setups that are working for them.

Last edited:
39660633072_963be3e9fe_b.jpg

Here is what I have been running on Clay most recently.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 9.48.24 PM.png

Last edited:
Now that temps/humidity have gone up for the summer, I've made some recent changes to my setup:

42480641005_e7578df90c_b.jpg

Now that temps/humidity have gone up for the summer, I've made some recent changes to my setup:

42480641005_e7578df90c_b.jpg
I noticed you went heavier on the shock oil, with summer temps that makes sense, but you went down in front diff oil? I am assuming the front diff oil change was more for a steering adjustment?

Also curious what difference you are feeling with the wing moved all the way forward, more/less traction? Does it affect jumping, I imagine it may?

Big part of why I wanted this thread to exist was not to just learn about these cars but setups in general as well. I am definitely still trying to soak up and understand what all the small adjustments really affect. Its very interesting to me. Never have been one to be satisfied with "this is how I do it" without the follow up of "and this is why".

I always like knowing why?!?

I noticed you went heavier on the shock oil, with summer temps that makes sense, but you went down in front diff oil? I am assuming the front diff oil change was more for a steering adjustment?

Also curious what difference you are feeling with the wing moved all the way forward, more/less traction? Does it affect jumping, I imagine it may?

Big part of why I wanted this thread to exist was not to just learn about these cars but setups in general as well. I am definitely still trying to soak up and understand what all the small adjustments really affect. Its very interesting to me. Never have been one to be satisfied with "this is how I do it" without the follow up of "and this is why".

I always like knowing why?!?

Heavier shock oil was due to both temp increase and a recent layout change with some big air that our track didn't have before, because the shocks went stiffer I lost some steering and lightened the front diff to make up the difference to get that steering back (and then some), so I actually had to dial back my dual rate a few points so I wasn't over steering... it was a cascading trigger of changes that were all related to help balance everything out until I was happy with my setup.

Probably the most significant change was tires to be honest, the 6MIK tires were super responsive but the Prisms tend to be more balanced between wear life and more consistent in wide sweeping corners at high speed without worry of traction rolls. I'm going to experiment with a couple other tire patterns this summer and we'll see how things go from there, I'm taking notes on what some other fast guys are doing and doing my best to try and keep up with them, you will get left behind at our club if you're not constantly trying new things :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back