• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410.2 and ET410 - differences/similarities in parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smirkracing

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows offhand which parts are identical between the EB410.2 and the ET410. I am EXCLUDING the obvious - arms, shocks, links, driveshafts, etc. I mean along the main chassis, are things like bulkheads, steering assemblies, etc, all more or less identical? I know the shock towers themselves are different but I am mostly interested in the bulkheads and the steering assemblies.

Thanks!

The EB410 and the ET410 are almost identical except for the obvious differences you pointed out. I think the ET does have a different front hinge pin block that is "keyed" into the chassis. So the chassis is slightly different as well.

The eb410.2 has a lot more differences, it has revised hinge pin blocks, hinge pins (and arms to accommodate bigger hinge pins), and pill inserts. It also has a revised front camber link plate, steering king pins, rear hubs, and spindle carriers. The .2 also has a new rear camber plate along with rear sway bar mount that allows you to properly do the forward mount the rear shocks.

Probably something else I missed to.

Thanks so much TBuggy!

I would break out the manual for each respective car and compare part numbers, they are constantly making improvements with each new release, most notable difference are the thicker arm pins which many folks are drilling out the arms on the ET410 to use the thicker pins and pill inserts from the .2

Recent Popular Liked

Back