• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Eb210 still waiting and sct price drop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76jimmy

Reaction score
Teckno made me buy a b6.4 because the haven't made a 2wd buggy yet. Haven't messed with my rc's in a bit and I noticed price drop for the sct. Are we getting a sct410.4? Or SCT41 2.0 or maybe idk.

They have stated before they have no interest in 2 WD.

Don't hold your breath waiting on a new SCT. It's a fairly dead class in many areas and the 410.3 is pretty much top of the pecking order. They tend to not release new models for the sake of releasing a new model. Most manufactures run sales to thin inventory for different reasons. A couple of other companies have had several sales over the last couple months. Many types of businesses have had an influx in inventory they need to get rid of with the recent supply chain issues. You don't have enough supply to meet demand so you order in more than everyone gets their little piece and you're left holding the excess and it needs to go. Remember what toilet paper was like a couple years ago? There are mountains of it in warehouses now because manufacturing was increased to try and get it out there. Everyone got their roll a couple month later and many stores are still trying to get rid of the stuff even today.

I'm definitely not holding my breath for the 2wd. But I'd be there if they did. As far as dead class I think the sct is good for more than racing. If they put out a .2 sct I'd be there for that also.

Teckno made me buy a b6.4 because the haven't made a 2wd buggy yet. Haven't messed with my rc's in a bit and I noticed price drop for the sct. Are we getting a sct410.4? Or SCT41 2.0 or maybe idk.
Currently reading a SCT410.3 thread again, and people been talking/asking about a new SCT from Tekno since 2017 :LOL:.

Oh, and thanks to Associated for making me buy the Tekno RC ET410... the best 1/10 mini truggy/4wd stadium truck in the whole wide world! 🙌 🙌 I love that thing! I waited a year for Associated to jump onboard the mini truggy band wagon. When Team Associated didn't produce, I thought to myself... it's time to check out what this Tekno stuff is all about. (y) :cool: :p

I've waited decades for 4wd stadium truck thing to happen. Sure, there have been a couple platforms before the ET410, but nothing that really grabbed my attention. The OFNA/HoBao Hyper TT really came close to being in my hands, but things happen... blah, blah, blah, and OFNA fizzing out... just never came to be a reality for me.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back