• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Driver handles for 1/4" MIP speed tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
I have come across a bunch of driver handles for a pretty good price and now have a lot more than I need. I wanted to pass along the deal to anyone else who may want or are looking for some driver handles for 1/4" bits. These handles hold the tips very well and not loosely like a lot of the driver handles you find at the big box stores, plus they are compact and feel very similar to the MIP drivers when in use.

These are about the same size as the big handle MIP drivers, with slightly different profile but feel great in the hand IMO. They will hold the MIP speed tips and or any other 1/4" bits. These are not ratcheting drivers.

If it wasn't for shipping costs I could offer even a better deal. Anyhow I was thinking $25 for a set of 4 (I have 8 sets of 4 available). I would definitely be able to provide a better deal on more than 4, cause I will save on shipping.

Reach out to me here via PM if you are interested.

$25 for a set of 4, shipping included to the lower 48 only. Payment with PayPal only.
IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

Thanx!

Recent Popular Liked

Back