• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Does Anyone Cow RC ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nub

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
I bought some stuff out of curiosity after seeing them on MSM and Razor RC recently.

I'm curious if others have been using them for some time or recently started and what your experience has been like so far.

I got the hide wipes, parts and chassis wash, jet blaster turbo and a pro mag screw catcher work mat.

They included a hershey kiss size sample of their utter butter and a 4"X4.75" sample of their magnetic flat mat. I'll put the flat mat sample to use for sure and look forward to trying the utter butter on something.

I had a scx24 partially disassembled when my box arrived so all the bits went on the mat as soon as it was unpacked. The light magnetic property of the mat is really nice for the small bits. We've probably all dropped a screw, nut or washer never to be seen again until the vacuum cleaner finds it.

My sct410 was next in ln line waiting for some parts to come in. My norm is to hit my rigs with an air compressor and go over them with a cheap paint brush and blow them off again. Parts are in so even though I've done my normal clean the rear assembly is a bit chalky looking. I do the front first which is where my next work is with the part and chassis wash and hit it with the blaster turbo and the shiz looks almost new after. WUT? I did the rear assembly just because after doing the front and it was if I could throw a number at it 70% cleaner.

I'm impressed so far but over a short amount of time. I hope it will continue long term. The blaster turbo could be used in so many places like dusting out your auto or computer for example. It puts off an impressive amount of volume and pressure for a small package.

If you've been using Cow RC I'd like to see your feed back. If you have never heard of if and would like to know more you can see them here

https://www.cowrc.com/

I bought some stuff out of curiosity after seeing them on MSM and Razor RC recently.

I'm curious if others have been using them for some time or recently started and what your experience has been like so far.

I got the hide wipes, parts and chassis wash, jet blaster turbo and a pro mag screw catcher work mat.

They included a hershey kiss size sample of their utter butter and a 4"X4.75" sample of their magnetic flat mat. I'll put the flat mat sample to use for sure and look forward to trying the utter butter on something.

I had a scx24 partially disassembled when my box arrived so all the bits went on the mat as soon as it was unpacked. The light magnetic property of the mat is really nice for the small bits. We've probably all dropped a screw, nut or washer never to be seen again until the vacuum cleaner finds it.

My sct410 was next in ln line waiting for some parts to come in. My norm is to hit my rigs with an air compressor and go over them with a cheap paint brush and blow them off again. Parts are in so even though I've done my normal clean the rear assembly is a bit chalky looking. I do the front first which is where my next work is with the part and chassis wash and hit it with the blaster turbo and the shiz looks almost new after. WUT? I did the rear assembly just because after doing the front and it was if I could throw a number at it 70% cleaner.

I'm impressed so far but over a short amount of time. I hope it will continue long term. The blaster turbo could be used in so many places like dusting out your auto or computer for example. It puts off an impressive amount of volume and pressure for a small package.

If you've been using Cow RC I'd like to see your feed back. If you have never heard of if and would like to know more you can see them here

https://www.cowrc.com/
I seriously considered Cow , but after doing some research ended up with a small air compressor. It’s perfect for after bashing. In the long run a leaf blower (if you have one)seems like it would work just as well. I came very close to buying one but chose not to. I’m not dissing cow. It may be perfect for those who don’t have a lot of room.

I am a factory sponsored driver for CowRC because I love the stuff so much!! I seen the cleaner on someone's page and figured I would try it. Since I am huge at supporting small businesses and honestly say I haven't been able to find any products that clean, and keep the plastics fresh. The whole line is legit amazing. I'm not saying this because I'm sponsored, but because I honestly know I would use all the products even if I wasn't.

As far as the blower goes, I dont worry about that as I have an air compressor. I do however use all the other cow RC stuff and it is awesome.

Recent Popular Liked

Back