• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Deciding between 48s and 410s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Daniel

Reaction score
I have an SCT410.3 and I am getting rid of all my Traxxas and will be buying an ET and an EB. How do I decide between 1/10 and 1/8?

We typically drive at an outdoor track (dirt burners in St. Louis). We do have an indoor track that is 1/10 only in town. Any advise? I know the 410 is cheaper, what about durability? Will the smaller car have any issues on the bigger track?

I race my SCT410 at Thornhill in Hutto,TX, which is a fairly large 1/8 covered track, no issues with the SCT clearing all the large 1/8 jumps, because the track is covered, we don't experience parachuting issues. If your area is windy and large jumps are facing into head winds then that could be problematic, hopefully your track designer has positioned all the large jumps so they are facing down wind and then you will do fine.

Durability is same as the EB48 as the SCT410 shares 90% of the same parts ;)

Recent Popular Liked

Back