• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Current state of my 410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeb

Reaction score
2/3 through my second racing season with the 410.3. It has definitely been an evolution. I run primarily on loose bumpy tracks so my set up is tuned to that. It’s a really long story, so I’ll just jump to where it currently stands. Upgraded front bumper with chassis skid. Aluminum shock caps running emulsion set up. 40w oil in the front and 35w rear. Green low frequency springs in the front and orange standard springs rear. That cured all nosediving on short jumps. Running proline soft calibers on F-11 rims. You have to lay off the throttle in the turns, but the straight line traction is insane. .4 Ackerman and bell crank upgrade. Hobbywing xr8 sct esc and 4300 motor combo. 17t pinion. HW motor fan with exotek mounting bracket. Protek 150t servo run at 7.4v. Jconcepts hiflow illuzion body standard thickness and proline body caps. DEracing rear skid plate. 10,10,7 in the diff’s. Powering with SMC 7200 131 amps with ec5 connectors. Using the Hitec Lynx 4s radio. I love this truck and still improve my lap times every time I throw it on the track. I’m still not that consistent, but when it goes good, it goes great!
14726D98-3215-473E-80C8-AB72C2014D4F.jpeg
C792BC20-140A-423C-B06E-5BD3770CD104.jpeg

Sounds and looks like a well oiled machine! Very awesome! How long have you raced it?
I started July of last Summer. Been a fun run with more to come.

Recent Popular Liked

Back