• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Cmbscx10 MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmbscx10

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Thanks to Pauly for pushing me over the edge to try a Tekno. Missed my Losi Muggy so this fit the bill. Way too much has changed since i initially built it so this is just a run down. Once i start running again this year i will update as i mod or change things.

Vehicle: Tekno MT410
Body: Pro-Line 2014 Chevy Silverado PRO3430-00 ** Smashed to bits now and ready for a new one
ESC: HobbyWing Xerun XR8 Plus - 4S only
Motor: HobbyWing 4274 G2 2250kv - 15T Pinion
Servo: Savox SC-1230SG (.16 sec/60 - 500 oz-in @6v) w/Robtronics Servo Arm
Wheels: Team Associated Rival Wheels

Tekno MT410 002.JPG

Tower 2 Tower Brace.jpg

Tower Front Brace.jpg

Tower Rear Brace.jpg

It's about time to get her dirty again man. Looks way too clean:)

Good looking MT410 @Cmbscx10. Who made the shock tower braces?

It's about time to get her dirty again man. Looks way too clean:)

Tell me about it. Those braces came after what 5 runs so maybe 20 total now so it may be a little dirtier.

Good looking MT410 @Cmbscx10. Who made the shock tower braces?

Thank you for the comment. Pauly helped me a lot to understand the Tekno platform so i blame him.

The Tower to Tower, Front and Rear braces were by me.

Welcome to the club! Diggin that Orange body!

Welcome to the club! Diggin that Orange body!

Thanks. Fun forum for sure. As you get to know me Orange is my go to color. I will admit I chose the wrong color as this shade of Orange is a little much even for me. Does show up in vids though so that's a plus.

Thats awesome the color combo is killer and i like what yu did mounting that lipo cell checker very cool

Some upgrades I need to do now that my CD plate just came in (Thanks Seth). If I can spare some time I'll get to them this weekend.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Let us know how that center brace fits. I hope you have better luck than I did, i returned mine because it wouldn't fit well. mainly it wouldn't fit under the steering plate but the hole on the diff mount didn't line up well either. apparently the earlier runs fit better than the later ones... hoping they get better.

Let us know how that center brace fits. I hope you have better luck than I did, i returned mine because it wouldn't fit well. mainly it wouldn't fit under the steering plate but the hole on the diff mount didn't line up well either. apparently the earlier runs fit better than the later ones... hoping they get better.

Will do. I just barely missed the first batch but got on the 2nd batch list. Had the brace for at least a month or more now so fingers crossed. Just looked and I got it 1/26/18 so fingers still crossed.

looks like you have the v1 rear tower brace? i heard they revised it and made it beefier. must have been really recently?

braces_zpsxeyd29k5.jpg

looks like you have the v1 rear tower brace? i heard they revised it and made it beefier. must have been really recently?

by those pics it is definitely the V1. I put that on there when I built it day 1 in Dec 16.

by those pics it is definitely the V1. I put that on there when I built it day 1 in Dec 16.

ah makes sense then. i've got one delivering today so we'll see what they sent, i will add it to my thread. even if it's the V1 i wouldnt hesitate to run it, i think it would take a number of rear tower landings to kill it and with your added reinforcement it may never break... i know Pauly broke his though but he's crazy with that ET.

Nice package of upgrades there buddy:)

Nice package of upgrades there buddy:)

Thanks Pauly. Been collecting these for a while. Hope to get them on soon.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the stock Black anodizing but there is so much black on mine i decided to change it up a little.
Overkill Plates IMG_5516.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back