• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Cleaned up my Crawler (Not Tekno, sorry haha)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supradude26

Reaction score
Not one of my Tekno rigs, but i cleaned up the crawler and trailer and went for a spin today. The truck is a TRX-4 that the only stock parts left are the chassis rails haha. My problem is that every RC i ever buy, i always end up buying pretty much anything and everything that is made for them on the aftermarket. These crawlers have far too much stuff, so i think I've spent around 3 times as much on this than any of my Tekno's. I have more fun building and modifying them than running them sometimes so its worth it.. The car is a Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 that is setup for 80mph speed runs with a Castle setup on 3s, but dont have the right tires to safely do it... i get to about 50 and any pebble, bump or touch of the steering and its out of control. I need another set of foams for it... The trailer is a really cheaply made kit i got from Amain, but it looks good and has the working lights etc. The quality of the parts is just soooo bad..

I agree with WoodiE that it does look really nice. What tires are those in the top 2 pics? I'm always looking for new tires for my rigs as tires can make such a huge difference.

Recent Popular Liked

Back