• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Castle b-link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Ummm Yeah!
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Hey all! I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in my castle creations b-link? If you have followed my thread you will know that my MMX fried a few weeks ago and I have replaced it with a max6. I think these things retail for $40 or $50. I bought it in September so it is relatively new and I have all the original packaging. If you are interested make me an offer. Shipping should be relatively cheap so I’ll just include it.

I’ll get a photo up here shortly. I just had knee surgery and it is in my basement...lol.

Hey all! I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in my castle creations b-link? If you have followed my thread you will know that my MMX fried a few weeks ago and I have replaced it with a max6. I think these things retail for $40 or $50. I bought it in September so it is relatively new and I have all the original packaging. If you are interested make me an offer. Shipping should be relatively cheap so I’ll just include it.

I’ll get a photo up here shortly. I just had knee surgery and it is in my basement...lol.

I am interested in your b-link if it is still available. I’ll shoot you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back