• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Can I brace my MT410 chassis myself?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owen7487

Reaction score
Afternoon guys, hope all is good !

Had my mt410 built for about 2 weeks now minus the m2c bits. I'm itching to get it out but ideally wanted to brace it before hand.

I'm in the UK and currently out of funds for the car till end of month so they will have to wait.

Question is, what would be the cons of strenghtening/bracing it myself
From what I've seen the m2c bits helps he truck from folding. Pressumibly after a big jump.

Could u use a carbon rod from the front to back shock towers? Am I going to cause myself more damage ? I could be miles off but surely this would help to some extent.

Cheers lads

Never done it myself, but seen lots of vids with makeshift t2t braces. Not sure how much they help, but it;s gotta be better than nothing.

I've never used a T2T brace, but have seen other vehicles bend/break their shock towers and gearboxes from it. The level of bracing you need depends on how big the jumps are and your landing zone.

Check out rich duberbash on YouTube, he runs tower to tower braces on almost all his cars. Me personally, I don't run them. Having said that, I have had to brace the rear with m2c tides bits. I vote for a run it and brace as needed. You're driving style, coupled with terrain and jumps, will dictate what all needs to he stiffened up. Don't be scared to send this truck flying! It will show you the path you need to take to withstand your abuse. I ran mine box stock for quite awhile, it wasn't until bashing with some friends from my lhs that it needed upgrades.

Recent Popular Liked

Back