• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

BurninTrees Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurninTrees

Reaction score
Picked up a used roller/slider, Tekno EB48.4 for weekend warrior racing at a small local track. Pretty new to RC, have a couple Kratons to bash around with. Finally got everything in to start getting it together.

Tekno EB48.4
HobbyWing Xerun XR8 Pro ESC
HobbyWing Xerun 4268 1900kv sensored motor
AGF A81BHPW servo

IMG_20210506_183122.jpg

IMG_20210508_134018(1).jpg

Very limited on the orientation of the ESC, seems to really only work one way.

IMG_20210518_133040.jpg

I havent decided if I want solder the motor straight to the ESC or use some bullets or a connector for easy removal/disassembly.

Picked up a used roller/slider, Tekno EB48.4 for weekend warrior racing at a small local track. Pretty new to RC, have a couple Kratons to bash around with. Finally got everything in to start getting it together.

Tekno EB48.4
HobbyWing Xerun XR8 Pro ESC
HobbyWing Xerun 4268 1900kv sensored motor
AGF A81BHPW servo

View attachment 6746

View attachment 6747

Very limited on the orientation of the ESC, seems to really only work one way.

View attachment 6748

I havent decided if I want solder the motor straight to the ESC or use some bullets or a connector for easy removal/disassembly.
Yes this is proper lay out

bullets are nice for EZ removal but it’s such a short distance direct soldering a single wire is clean and ez especially if you have a nice soldering iron

Let us know how the XR8 Pro goes!
Have read of reliability issues so I decided to go with the XR8 Plus instead in the end, but would be interested to see how you get on with the Pro......

Recent Popular Liked

Back