• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Bulletproofing Gearbox help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macovial

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Maybe someone with experience can help me out here since I'm in a little bit of a rush to finish up my MT48.3.

I followed Overkill's instructions on how to bulletproof the gearbox and in the instructions, he says to get the Arrma center rear 5mm steel driveshaft (AR310470). But there is too much slack (see video).

Did I order the wrong part or misread the instructions?

Not sure what an MT48.3 is but from the video, that is not right. What does the stock shaft look like

Not sure what an MT48.3 is but from the video, that is not right. What does the stock shaft look like
The MT48 is a MT410 converted to a truggy using the m2c extended gamechanger truggy chassis. The stock shaft for the MT410 doesn't fit so I tried the stock shaft from my ET48.3 and it fits fine. I was hoping to use the thicker Arrma dogbone shaft, as indicated in Overkill's post below. Unfortunately, he's not around on the forum anymore so I am not able to ask him directly.

"Other parts used:
Arrma center rear 5mm steel driveshaft (this is 3mm shorter, only for ET48.3, AR310470)"

Ok I see. Looking at video again I think its ok. Seems m2c has it setup so you can run flanged bearing with stock et48 shaft.

Recent Popular Liked

Back