• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND BRAND NEW - Tekno MT410 kit, tires and more! All new!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TIME MACHINE

Reaction score

My plan was to build the ultimate monster truck, but life keeps getting in the way. I'm going to put all of it up for sale. You can buy it by the piece, or all of it. We can haggle a bit, but I am not desperate to sell, so I won't give it away.

First up is the Tekno MT410 kit. Factory sealed. I paid $449.99

image_1c7ed5194420a2aeefd1cdc8429545bfaf41c77f.jpeg

The best wheels and tires for the MT410 are the Arrma Backflips. The tires have a tremendous amount of grip, very little ballooning, and are the perfect size. I have (4) brand new in the sealed package that I paid $80 for.

image_d6ae12d1bcecf7131dbc66119c8efed6f716a0c7.jpeg

I also have a brand new Arrma 2000kv motor that was going to be used in this build. It is factory sealed. I paid $134.99.

image_956a70eaf57c66745eae0172f263c0eb796176c2.jpeg

I also have a new aluminum Tekno 25T servo horn ($14.39) and a new Tekno 16T Mod1 pinion gear ($11.99) to go with this package.

So far, I have $691.36 in all of the above. I also have more items I will be selling that I had planned on using for this build, but they have not arrived yet, so I will sell them separately.

I would like to get $560 shipped.​

Cash buyers who want it all will take priority.​

sad to see you won't get around to building it but I know how it goes, i have done very little RC'ing in 2 years after a new kid and considered getting out of the hobby (again) but its slowly starting to pick back up. i'd say hang onto it for a year, if you still can't get to it then let it go! Unless it's already been a long time...

sad to see you won't get around to building it but I know how it goes, i have done very little RC'ing in 2 years after a new kid and considered getting out of the hobby (again) but its slowly starting to pick back up. i'd say hang onto it for a year, if you still can't get to it then let it go! Unless it's already been a long time...

Thanks RC_User. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and 8 month old daughter, between doing activities with them and my trying to race 2wd buggy all summer, I decided to not break the seal on the kit. It seems like I just don't have any free time to devote to things anymore. I think I might be in a RTR phase until the kids get older....lol

I know how it is Time Machine. That’s why most of my posts are later than 10:30 at night because that is when things finally start to wind down. I would sell the MT410 and buy a Typhon and truggify it. You can start on it Friday night and have it ready to go by Saturday morning.

PM'd you on the backflips. I know how it is with the kids. I stopped all my hobbies 10 years ago when we had our first kid. Only started getting back into things recently now that my girls are 8 and 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back