• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Bran new ET410.2 kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

Reaction score
Well, just purchased one from. The Tekno website. I also got the aluminum Akerman plate, carbon diff plate, aluminum servo horn, and aluminum shock caps. I do have a local indoor clay track I will have some fun at but won't be racing. Any advice? Any recommended servos, motor/esc? I just want to build something fun.

Congrats! If you're used to bigger power, a couple of the most popular setups are the 4300kv 3652 Hobbywing motor or the 6.5t. I tested both and stuck with the 6.5t I just felt it had more oomph and was a little bit more quiet. Try to stick to 10th scale esc's like the XR10 pro or Tekin RSX Pro. You could also run the 120a esc from Hobbywing that you can run MOD motors all the way down to 4.5t (which you wont be doing lol) but it's a nice basic esc for under $50! If you want to work your way into the higher speed setups I mentioned, try out either an 8.5t or 10.5t. I was happy with the 8.5t but it didn't have enough power to hit triples or quads at my clay track so I bumped it up to what I have now (6.5t) but don't get me wrong, 8.5t is plenty fast as well!

Get yourself some spare front arms, inner hinge pins, a pill/spacer set and bulkheads. The front bulkhead is notorious for breaking. Happened to me twice but that was from some wicked front nose dives haha

I'm running a Protek 155t and it does very well! I'm sure a Savox 1258tg would work well also and I think they are cheaper than the Protek :)

I just went to my local hobby shop and picked up some wheels, proline positrons, a hobbywing XR10 Pro 160amp, and a 4300kv motor. Any recommendations for what pinion to start with? It is a small track with technical sections and tight turns.

20230104_175416.jpg
20230104_175421.jpg

With the motor you have and a small technical track I would probably start with a 15T pinion. If you can swing a couple extra bucks I would have a 16 and 17 to experiment with and to have if the track lay out changes and opens up.

With the motor you have and a small technical track I would probably start with a 15T pinion. If you can swing a couple extra bucks I would have a 16 and 17 to experiment with and to have if the track lay out changes and opens up.
Are you kidding me... a few extra bucks... after buying this kit and everything that is needed I won't be able to pay rent :ROFLMAO:

Recent Popular Liked

Back