• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Body Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcjc

Reaction score
hey guys,
new member and just picked up a 48.3 and a few upgrades. i was wondering if there are any body options other than scale trucks or the cab forward design style that comes with the kit? i'd much prefer something along the lines of a dune buggy which is what these vehicles remind me of more than trucks. i've searched around a bit but no luck so far.
thanks.

I suppose you could use the MT410 shock towers and mount the AE nomad cage on it with the AE nomad body mounts.

https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/how-to-convert-sct410-3-into-a-tekno-db48-desert-buggy.28/

tekno-db48-desert-buggy-jpg.16

thanks, that’s a vast improvement over the stock body. may go with that...
still haven’t started the build yet and I’m waiting for parts to come in so I have awhile to research. still surprises me that no aftermarket company (that I can find) makes better bodies for this model that are more dune buggy oriented like the tamiya grasshopper I had back in the day.
I understand tekno’s vehicles are designed for competition but I’d imagine the majority of owners don’t race.

Recent Popular Liked

Back