• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Body Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muttb0ne

Reaction score
Anyone use the mesh inner body protectors? I do, an I've found equally some hate them, some love them. Seems to me where I run my MT, it keeps most of the rocks out of the gearing an also the red clay that is my local BMX track.

Personally, I don't think you need them, but I'm spending far less time maintaining my rig after a few batteries at the park than I would otherwise.

What are your thoughts?

Anyone use the mesh inner body protectors? I do, an I've found equally some hate them, some love them. Seems to me where I run my MT, it keeps most of the rocks out of the gearing an also the red clay that is my local BMX track.

Personally, I don't think you need them, but I'm spending far less time maintaining my rig after a few batteries at the park than I would otherwise.

What are your thoughts?
Hi Mutt, i ditched the shrouds long time ago due to the increased motor temp. Hey prevent airflow and keep the heat, a motor fan becomes almost mandatory.

They also make less sense under a buggy body that is already quite snug. The day I got an air compressor to clean up my stuff, I was done with them.

On the other hand, I feel they can be useful to keep stuff out of the pinion/spur in certain terrain (like small rocks). Especially in more exposed bodies like for the MT or SCT. I just happen to not drive on such terrain right now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back