• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Birthday shout out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
I think we owe this guy a round of applause and a Happy Birthday!!

Thanks and a Happy Birthday to you WoodiE!!
giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 8.20.41 PM.png

Last edited:
Maybe we can just turn this into the general Happy Birthday thread!?! I will keep posting Happy birthdays (or anyone can) as they pop up.

Just another way in hopes to get some smiles out of people thats all!

Last edited:
Yes, Happy Birthday WoodiE. Hope you had a great day.

It was a good and productive day. We're about to start a remodel on our back deck (45'x16') and we went and bought most of the wood for the project a couple days ago. So yesterday I unloaded the trailer to store all the wood in the garage then fired up my new grill my wife bought me for birthday/fathers day and made hot dogs and hamburgers.

rectec rt-700.jpg

It was a good and productive day. We're about to start a remodel on our back deck (45'x16') and we went and bought most of the wood for the project a couple days ago. So yesterday I unloaded the trailer to store all the wood in the garage then fired up my new grill my wife bought me for birthday/fathers day and made hot dogs and hamburgers.

View attachment 805

Fancy!

View attachment 805
What kv is that grill and will it handle 6s?

Recent Popular Liked

Back