• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Best wheel set up for ultimate basher?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
I am getting my kit in the upcoming weeks. I need to find a good set of tires and wheels what should I consider looking at?

I have plenty of truggy wheels but I need a good set of monster truck tires for bashing.

My two favorites are the badlands 3.8 with removable hexes, and the arrma backflips 4s (the 4s is important - the 6s are too big in my opinion and make gearing really hard to get right).

My two favorites are the badlands 3.8 with removable hexes, and the arrma backflips 4s (the 4s is important - the 6s are too big in my opinion and make gearing really hard to get right).
These are for the Mt410, right? You wouldn't know what the part number for the 4s backflips is? I don't want to order the wrong ones. Im tire shopping too. I have badlands on My Kraton 6s and they always have to be glued. Im terrible at gluing tires.
Any other tire choices you recommend for the MT410?
Light bashing mostly flat sand grass and dirt terrain.

I found the part number at Tower hobbies. Would these be considered offset 1/2 or zero?

I'm possibly going to use Arrma Kraton V4 Copperhead 2's on my new build..?

My choices are Backflip LP's and Badlands because I already have them, I'm swinging more towards the Copperhead's because I want wider wheels..!!
I don't really like Pro-lines as I have had bad luck with with pretty much all the ones I've tried..?
I must be the only person I know to have bent a 3.8 Badland..!!

I love the badlands or backflip lp's. On 4s... 6s you'll want to go with 6s backflips or copperhead 2. They are thicker and the bead is larger. Tire is also too big imo. If you extend to longer chassis, the 6s tires are perfect.

GOPR0100_1585536213911_high.JPG

Recent Popular Liked

Back