• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Battery question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynny

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
So after building the ET48 2.0 I decided to get a EB48 2.0 how tall of a battery can fit under the stock body. Um looking to run 6S and have 50mm tall batteries just wondering if they’ll fit height wise length and width not a problem.

I run the 6500mah Protek 4s packs and they just clear with 12 guage wire going to the bullet connectors. Pretty much every Ebuggy I own allows 50mm battery height either touching or just below the body. Oversize batteries dont mix too well with most especially Tekno. I have a few of the Protek 6s packs and they fit perfect but are just at or under 5000mah at LiHV specs. Great for 100 mph runs in my EB48.4...

I run the 6500mah Protek 4s packs and they just clear with 12 guage wire going to the bullet connectors. Pretty much every Ebuggy I own allows 50mm battery height either touching or just below the body. Oversize batteries dont mix too well with most especially Tekno. I have a few of the Protek 6s packs and they fit perfect but are just at or under 5000mah at LiHV specs. Great for 100 mph runs in my EB48.4...
Thank you I got some 5000 mah 6S hard case that are 48mm tall so it ought to work out well.

I run the 6500mah Protek 4s packs and they just clear with 12 guage wire going to the bullet connectors. Pretty much every Ebuggy I own allows 50mm battery height either touching or just below the body. Oversize batteries dont mix too well with most especially Tekno. I have a few of the Protek 6s packs and they fit perfect but are just at or under 5000mah at LiHV specs. Great for 100 mph runs in my EB48.4..

Hello. Does the "C" rating matter? I've read yes it does and not it doesn't. Im looking at the Protek 4s 6500mah 120c, but dont mind getting the 100c version.

Hello. Does the "C" rating matter? I've read yes it does and not it doesn't. Im looking at the Protek 4s 6500mah 120c, but dont mind getting the 100c version.
You probably wouldn’t notice the difference between the two.

Recent Popular Liked

Back