• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Bad battery day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slogrits

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
I had my 4s SMC swell up and split in half. So I ran 6s and the balance charge lead got ripped out. I had I velcroed down. How is everyone securing the balance leads.

I had my 4s SMC swell up and split in half. So I ran 6s and the balance charge lead got ripped out. I had I velcroed down. How is everyone securing the balance leads.
I zip tie them to the main leads. Keeps them from flopping around and or getting mixed up in some bad news.

When not running an alarm i just tuck it under the velcro before cinching it down. Battery is not suppose to move so no worries on chafing or stretching.

I made this tray for my Alarm and the BL no flippy floppy since it is plugged in.
Arrow Fail IMG_3006.jpg

When not running an alarm i just tuck it under the velcro before cinching it down. Battery is not suppose to move so no worries on chafing or stretching.

I made this tray for my Alarm and the BL no flippy floppy since it is plugged in.
View attachment 831

Is your tower 2 tower brace bent?

Is your tower 2 tower brace bent?

Ha ha. No. Stright up snapped that one. To do something a little different for a brace I threaded a 8/32 all thread in an arrow shaft but as you can see it failed big time. Shows how much flex there is even on a SWB. That was the best pic I had for the alarm plate.

Ha ha. No. Stright up snapped that one. To do something a little different for a brace I threaded a 8/32 all thread in an arrow shaft but as you can see it failed big time. Shows how much flex there is even on a SWB. That was the best pic I had for the alarm plate.

haha ok I was looking and trying to figure out what was going on with that. Michael Meyer is working on a brace that goes from rear tower to the center diff I believe.

Is that a Castle 1717?

haha ok I was looking and trying to figure out what was going on with that. Michael Meyer is working on a brace that goes from rear tower to the center diff I believe.

Is that a Castle 1717?

Should be nice and engineered coming form him.

Not a 1717. Too big. It's a HW XErun 2274SD

Recent Popular Liked

Back