• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Backyard race track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAVERICK

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
I met this guy the other week that lives in my town only a couple minutes down the road he might be my new best friend this is what he has in his backyard

Covered driver Stan full electric ready for chargers picnic tables set up for drivers pits

The dude is super chill and all about having fun nothing too serious
C522BA64-2C41-4FB1-94CF-26E9EAC1B094.jpeg
D92DF8A2-FE11-4F49-B9D3-DBC559BF6777.jpeg

I would bring him as much beer as he wants, keep him a good friend… 😆 and rip that track! 🏎️🏎️🚀
He is about 10 year’s older than me and only met him recently but I truly love this man and what he has done. I told him to call me anytime he needs and I will help with track maintenance or yard work.

I alway show up to his place with a full cooler of beer

He wants to change the track lay out this winter and wants some input so we are going to get to the drawing board over some cocktails 🍹 at the new year

My 4 teknos do very well here and I haven’t broke anything 🤞

Wow!! That's awesome!! A hidden treasure that's right in your back yard(almost)!! Looks great!!😀🍻

Recent Popular Liked

Back