• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Arrma dogbone mod!! I have the driveshafts now what else do I need to complete this mod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejoe

Reaction score
My tekno original ones seem bent so I banged them to straighten them up and now using a smaller tire. Seems ok now but I did order the arrma dogbones and I want to know if there is a easy way to do this. I saw a guy with a kit but they were all sold out. Would like to try building g this up myself. Any advice will help.

My tekno original ones seem bent so I banged them to straighten them up and now using a smaller tire. Seems ok now but I did order the arrma dogbones and I want to know if there is a easy way to do this. I saw a guy with a kit but they were all sold out. Would like to try building g this up myself. Any advice will help.
You can order all the parts for the mod except for the retaining ring. Message @Overkill about the rings. He last mentioned that he had several left.

Recent Popular Liked

Back