• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Are there any bodies with the cab toward the back?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceBash

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
I have been an SCT user where the body is a certainly a wear-item. So I like the fact that the EB's body is below the shock towers and safe from most crashes. But I prefer the cab rearward look of the older buggies (specifically the original RC10). I recognize that the mechanics of the buggy may not allow the front to be as low and flat as the RC10 but the general cab to the back look is what I prefer. But I have not seen anything even remotely like that.

My EB came with two bodies that are in great shape so it will be a while before I need one anyway,, just trying to figure out what is out there. Or what someone has been able to cobble together.

I don't want to lose the tight fit of the bodies that are made specifically for this chassis so my choices are likely very limited.

JQRacing "THE eCar" is the most rearward cab I've noticed lately.
jqp-jqe0777.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back