• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Anyone have photos of Arrma BLX 185 motor and ESC setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Pretty much done with everything on MT410 build. Except for body painting but rainy forecast the next few days will make that easier. Just trying to configure the esc and power switch mounting. Does anyone have any photos or tips on how they mounted this setup? I'm pretty sure I need to trim one side or both sides of the mounts off the ESC so it fits better but would like to see what you guys did before I do some surgery.

I think the EB48 examples with the same setup would be helpful too.

Last edited:
I think you might have to cut off the side lugs off of the esc, I don't have that trouble as I broke mine off when it ejected itself from my Kraton..??

Yup I think your right. I’ll mail mine to you and could you do the same crash and snap mine off too. ?
Going to have to hand saw them off. I have a baby hack saw for the job.

I believe I saw them off. Can't remember if I did one or both. Probably both.
Yeah I can get away with sawing one off and get the right fit but might just saw both off for a little more distance from the motor.

Recent Popular Liked

Back