• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Any Mandatory ET48.3 Upgrades Before Starting First Build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MailManX

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
I recently received my new kit from Tower. I haven't cracked the box open yet. While I'm waiting to start the build, is there any upgrade that I could purchase that you would consider either mandatory, or highly recommended?

Same as the MT410. Check the "stickied" thread in the MT410 section.

Thanks! I had wondered if that would be the case. In comparing the parts lists, it's amazing how many parts are common. I love that Tekno did that.

Ignore the aluminum shock caps tho. The Et48.3 has all the aluminum shock components.

Yes metal servo horn. The plastic ones that come with the kit are trash. Throw them in the garbage not even worthy of saving as a spare lol

Yes metal servo horn. The plastic ones that come with the kit are trash. Throw them in the garbage not even worthy of saving as a spare lol

This is one of the first things I did thanks to the advice from here especially.

Recent Popular Liked

Back