• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Another noob in need of build help

freelosophy

Reaction score
Finally got the MT410 yesterday . . . am at bag E and having a hell of a time figuring out what insert (TKR5163) to use on the rear end C and D block. Can't find one specific that's recommended. I can follow instructions but am stomped here. I'll keep looking for youtube videos on this and I'll come back here in a few. Hoping somebody knows what am talking about cause I don't know what insert to use.
TY bros~!

freelosophy

Reaction score
I get it, use the one dot and continue. After running it try different offset if necessary or desired. Seems you can adjust this 43 different ways or more. All stock one dot.

freelosophy

Reaction score
I missed the build tips, what was I doing. . . thanks bro gonna go read all of them now! am waiting for the shock tool to assemble the shocks. everything looks so pretty so far and don't want to mess up the shafts. since I gotta wait for the monster X 1515-2200 combo anyways figure I exercise the little patience I have left and wait for the tool (and everything else). no question the worse part of this hobby so far is waiting for the dam parts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Another mt, different route. MT410 12
Ballistic1 Yes another newbie - plz help with choosing Tekin esc & motor ET410 2
A RC noob - Need recommendations for build ET48 4
R 48 2.0 Need some help with bag i EB48 2.0 EB48 13
cAn”t DrIv3 4 sH!t cOol Need help with hobbywing xr10 g2 esc/ WiFi module EB410 2
cAn”t DrIv3 4 sH!t cOol Need help picking cap pack Electronics 3
R How many channels do I really need? Electronics 4
Sscheitel MT410 New Build. Need newbie help MT410 0
Sludog MT410 build kit coming, need some motor buying advice MT410 11
piccopower Finishing up my MT410 build need advice please. MT410 6
H 48.4 Just bought one! What parts do i need on hand? EB48 1
ZUMA Need Help With Exploding Spider Gears MT410 25
ZUMA Need Help Picking a Transmitter and Receiver Electronics 9
Tamiyauberalles 48.4 Does anyone feel the need (and managed to fit) a fan on the motor in their buggy? EB48 7
Klappars 48.3 Buying ET48.3 soon. What parts will I need? ET48 9
S Need advice on gearing, already have a 15T pinion MT410 2
B First MT410 Build !- Need Rollover Help MT410 6
2 Just built my kit need electronics info ET48 13
arkus Why is my servo linkage at an angle? I need some help this doesn't look correct. MT410 11
Peejoe Arrma dogbone mod!! I have the driveshafts now what else do I need to complete this mod? MT410 2
C What all do i need to adjust voltage to servos? ET48 2
Hye 410.3 Need help picking a motor to race with. SCT410 3
Jeb We need racers, come on up and have some fun! SCT410 6
cordell12 What other upgrades do I need? ET48 10
142Racing Need more on power steering EB48 3
Z I need a steering servo. Any suggestions? MT410 14