• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Another mt, different route.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owen7487

Reaction score
Morning guys.

So about 3 months ago I built my first mt. And since then it's been the only truck I've used.
I've got a erevo 2.0 and kraton in my collection and miss using those. But at the same time they are just sat on the shelf now as I love this thing and not having to fix it each time it's used.

Question is....

Is there any kits out there that will make the chassis longer..if I bought another mt is there chassis/supporting parts to do this if so does anyone have a list of bits I'd need.

Really like the idea if having the toughness of tekno but the length of a kraton/revo.

Cheers people

20190510_153839.jpg

Morning guys.

So about 3 months ago I built my first mt. And since then it's been the only truck I've used.
I've got a erevo 2.0 and kraton in my collection and miss using those. But at the same time they are just sat on the shelf now as I love this thing and not having to fix it each time it's used.

Question is....

Is there any kits out there that will make the chassis longer..if I bought another mt is there chassis/supporting parts to do this if so does anyone have a list of bits I'd need.

Really like the idea if having the toughness of tekno but the length of a kraton/revo.

Cheers people

So it's an et48?

Sorry guys been working and had no time to reply

So this et48, gonna have a look at one. Being the mt is my first tekno Ive not even looked at others from them

The cage is off a nomad. Had to make my own little plates for the body posts but fits perfect...even on the normal chassis.

ET48.3 is heavily discounted here atm, 420€ I think, instead of 600+
If it didn't mean certain death at the hands of my wife, I'd get it.

Morning guys.

Question is....

Cheers people

View attachment 3016
M2c racing makes an extended chassis

Evening guys.

Not been online for a little while so haven't kept up with the forum.

So over the weekend a mt410 roller came up for sale on Ebay and ended up getting it for very very cheap.

Plan on extending this one so looking for my route. I saw that the m2c extended chassis was mentioned above, what other bits are needed if I go that route, what prop shaft and little bits.

I'm wanting to turn the mt410 into something the same sort of size as the kraton/ e revo

Evening guys.

Not been online for a little while so haven't kept up with the forum.

So over the weekend a mt410 roller came up for sale on Ebay and ended up getting it for very very cheap.

Plan on extending this one so looking for my route. I saw that the m2c extended chassis was mentioned above, what other bits are needed if I go that route, what prop shaft and little bits.

I'm wanting to turn the mt410 into something the same sort of size as the kraton/ e revo

You can put an ET48.3 chassis on your MT410. You’ll need a few other ET48.3 parts as well like a driveshaft, chassis mount, and maybe more. I recently talked with Tekno support about doing this to the EB48.3 and converting it to a longer chassis. They said it will work. It sounded like the EB48.3 and the MT410 are basically the same chassis. So should work for you too. You should double check that though before you buy the parts.

Recent Popular Liked

Back