• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Amain Hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
I just have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of a recent inquiry I had with Amain hobbies. I was in need of a new set of nut drivers (the reason I need them is a whole other story.) and decided to try out the ProTek RC "TruTorque SL" 4-Piece Metric Nut Driver Set. They showed up yesterday and I was pretty stoked to try these out.

To my surprise, when I opened the case they totally appeared to have been used. I was perplexed and at the same time kind of annoyed. I took pictures right away and then reached out to amain's customer service. They got back to me today and told me that they will be replacing them. Not only that, but I didn't even have to send the old set back?!:unsure: Figured they would have at least had me send them back and I would be out for another week or 2. I even told them that only 2 of the 4 seemed to be affect. The fact is the ones that look used are still in fine shape and work as they should but they were definitely used.

A+ for Amain hobbies today!

I just have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of a recent inquiry I had with Amain hobbies. I was in need of a new set of nut drivers (the reason I need them is a whole other story.) and decided to try out the ProTek RC "TruTorque SL" 4-Piece Metric Nut Driver Set. They showed up yesterday and I was pretty stoked to try these out.

To my surprise, when I opened the case they totally appeared to have been used. I was perplexed and at the same time kind of annoyed. I took pictures right away and then reached out to amain's customer service. They got back to me today and told me that they will be replacing them. Not only that, but I didn't even have to send the old set back?!:unsure: Figured they would have at least had me send them back and I would be out for another week or 2. I even told them that only 2 of the 4 seemed to be affect. The fact is the ones that look used are still in fine shape and work as they should but they were definitely used.

A+ for Amain hobbies today!
I had a similar experience with Amain. I bought a tap and drill set consisting of 5 drill bits and 5 taps and was missing one drill bit. I really only cared about and needed the taps since I have drill bits but figured I would let them know so that they could let their QC guy know. They sent me an entire new set of all 5 bits and taps and let me keep the other ones. I was really impressed with that and have continued to support Amain because of that.

Now if only they could figure out how to properly back order stuff so that the other items you ordered that are in stock are held until the out of stock item arrives......

Recent Popular Liked

Back