• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Aluminum split center diff mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared wagner

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Just installed the aluminum split center diff mount and noticed the bearing has alot of slop. I can move the diff back and forth toward the pinion. The plastic held the bearing tight. Hope it doesn't cause me to strip a spur. Anyone else notice this?

I have the full aluminum split center diff mount in my truggy. There is no slop at all in mine.

same here no slop, make sure you have the correct 2 parts on the right sides, they are not interchangeable. there is a "lip" on the one side.

Yup. Usually fitment is perfect. I've installed 4 of them over the years.

It's installed correct. Maybe I'll try new bearings. Maybe OD of my bearings are off.

If the bearings don't fix it i guess I'll call tekno.

What is the correct part number? I ordered the 5261 split diff mount is that correct?

What is the correct part number?
TKR5262 is all you need. TKR5261 includes the motor mount which is already included in the kit.
Ok thanks, I will reorder.

Besides the maintenance ease has anyone done a before and after temp to see the diff from the plastic?

I have a lot of slop/play in mine as well. It is worse when I put on the rear upper M2C brace. I might just run it without that brace, I still have the short brace that angles down to the chassis on. Seems like the fit of these M2C parts could be a little better….

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back