• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Alternative wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
I need a new wing for my ET48.3 the stock race style wing had cracked at the back and is just flopping around on the bits of plastic at the edges.

Since I use my car for bashing, I’m looking for a more durable wing, I’m not bothered about the aerodynamic performance of it. I just want to retain the wing for looks and rear end protection.

I have seen an Arrma Outcast wing which looks good and is quite cheap, are 1/8 wings a standard size/fitment?

I ordered a few exrra Tekno wings with my ET and EB, and i also use the J Concepts Finnisher and the Proline wing, but i cant remember the name right now. The Proline looks the best IMO and has the most downforce available if thats something you want, and seems to last a bit longer than the Tekno when crashing a lot. Havent "bashed" with the J Concepts so i cant say much about the durability, but i dont really bash any of my rigs. I do my best to keep the rubber side down haha. Actually spend 75% of the time at the track...

I run the j concepts Illuzion, it’s an older model and I’m very happy with its looks and durability.

You should be able to still find it in stock.

Recent Popular Liked

Back