• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Added wear to front drive axle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bread

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with front drive axle rubbing brace causing wear

All depends on how you have installed the spacers on the front c-hub / outer hing pins... the factory recommends maximizing the wheelbase on the front... if you make it so the wheelbase is reduced, then you risk getting excessive wear on the shafts as they will rub. Not sure why they even put the spacer there in the first place because this is a new feature for the .4 release (the .3 didn't have any spacers at all), but I'm guessing they didn't realize it would be a problem until it was too late to redesign the part.

I've considered trying use some 0.5mm spacers to play around with the front wheelbase but the car drives so well as it is, that I just haven't taken the time to mess with it.

You right about that.I love how mine drive and so easy to put together .I don't want change brand yet.

Recent Popular Liked

Back