• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

1st Tekno build was a dream! Now which one is next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin1975

Reaction score
After years of being out of the hobby (20) I purchased a Arrma Kraton, Typhon, Outcast. All 6s. Got tired of rebuilding everything and dealing with loctite excessively on everything, time to build. Arrma are awesome by all means! But I always wanted a Tekno! So awesome to build. Relaxing, enjoyable and rewarding. Expensive but you get what you pay for. So MMX/2200kv sensored combo, 4s tops! Keeping this as light as possible. Just need to get a body picked out. Got a bug body on it for trial runs/ set-up. Everything is such fun to work with. So well made and easy to set up. Much more rewarding than any ole rtr! Gotta go battery is ready. Bug picture is my Kraton.
20190706_162401.jpg

20190926_100017.jpg
20190926_095544.jpg

Looks good, I would go for the ET48.3 next.
Thanks man! Would you recommend shortening esc/motor wires? I told my lhs that was callng my name. I like the db48 look on it. Sick of rtr. I got a Tekin rx8/ 2650kv combo that will go in next build. I drove the mt410 yesterday on 4s and wow! Blows my Kraton away. Much more capable and handling is unlike any mt ever driven!

Yeah I would shorten the motor wires. That 2650kv will probably be too high of a kv for you.

Yeah I would shorten the motor wires. That 2650kv will probably be too high of a kv for you.
Well I got 1 combo rt anyway! The castle is awesome. I need to study more on brushless. I can wire a house but kv foriegn to me lol.

3 months ago I suddenly got back into RC after a 20 year hiatus and now I have 2 EB410 and an SCT410.3 and I'm still like, what's next. :) Most likely an EB48.4, always wanted an 1/8 scale buggy.

I just put the first couple drives on my my 410 , I've got TEKIN 2200 , Rx8 and it is over powered , can't hit full throttle without leaving the ground , even when it's all ready doing top speed for the rig , still got to much throttle left , but this thing handles like no other , and I have 6 others ! Anybody wanna buy a rtr ? ???

I just put the first couple drives on my my 410 , I've got TEKIN 2200 , Rx8 and it is over powered , can't hit full throttle without leaving the ground , even when it's all ready doing top speed for the rig , still got to much throttle left , but this thing handles like no other , and I have 6 others ! Anybody wanna buy a rtr ? ???
I still can't believe what I have missed all this time! I never knew a monster truck could be on rails. Or turn on a dime. My Kraton takes a football field and full throttle to turn! So much better. I am putting prices on my rtr that I will now let go. Lol. Never saw that coming.

Recent Popular Liked

Back